For entrepreneurs with the right strategy, this is an exciting year to launch a new business with high growth potential. Our panel of experts will show you innovative ways to find funding, including crowd funding, private investment, Internet-based campaigns, and traditional venture capital. The social web is drastically changing the way young companies get noticed, monetized, and begin to grow, and we’ll show you how to participate.
This webinar is custom-built for business innovators seeking funding outside of traditional sources and tech entrepreneurs looking to turn a product into a business. Our expert panelists will address these issues and take your questions in a one-hour audio conference and Twitter chat.
Ian Sigalow, Partner and Co-Founder of Greycroft LLC
Jim Estill, Partner CanRock Ventures
Tim Berry, President and Founder of Palo Alto Software
Mike Edelhart, moderator
Join us to learn about:
- Online groups that build and support communities of entrepreneurs
- Mentors to help bring products to market
- Classic challenges that impede growth
- How social media networks can reduce financial needs for start-ups
- How to show strong customer traction in the clutter of new companies
No related posts.