Established in 2009, the BarkWorld Conference & Expo is the only pet social media conference covering social media, lifestyle and technology as it relates to pet owners and businesses.
Anyone who is creating content online through blogging, tweeting, podcasting, Internet radio, social media, digital media, gaming, mobile apps, online forums, involved with pet-related tech startups, running a pet-related business, or just loves pets should attend BarkWorld.
Our 2012 annual conference will focus on many topics, including: getting healthy with your pets, photography, podcasting, blog & monetization, mobile applications and technology startups.
WHEN & WHERE:
October, 25-27, 2012 in Atlanta, GA
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
This is the one face-to-face forum where you’ll find the most comprehensive and critical knowledge for growing your business and/or your pet’s brand, building your community and learning the latest new media technology in an open environment. From hands on workshops to roundtable discussions to blogger-to-brand networking, BarkWorld has something for everyone, including the non-technical pet owners!
Gain insider knowledge on:
- Entrepreneurship for pet professionals
- Home lifestyle & healthy living for you and your pet
- Pet-related mobile apps & gaming
- Social media for non-profit and charity fundraising
- Emerging social media trends, technologies and tools
- How to make the most of a blogger/influencer agency relationship
- Getting & Sustaining Sponsors
- How to produce your best podcasts and Internet radio shows
- Social media & marketing best practices for businesses
- How to take great photos of your pets
- Content creation & time management
- and, you’ll get to network with over 300 like-minded social networkers and brands
Elevate your social “petworking” skills and register today!
No related posts.